Say “No” To Foreclosure
- 6 Alternatives To Avoiding ForeclosureAre you behind on your mortgage payments? Do you feel like the world is crashing down on you? If you feel like foreclosure is inevitable, the truth is that you have options. If you’re faced with this situation, these alternatives to foreclosure could get you out of a tight spot. Option #1: Do Absolutely Nothing … Continued
- How Lenders Handle Deficiency After A Short SaleAre you facing foreclosure and want to settle your debt? If so, I’ve got the best option for you to salvage your credit and get you off the hook with the banks. I’m going to show you how doing a short sale can satisfy your lender and enable you to move forward. By understanding why … Continued
- The Foreclosure Process TimelineGetting served with foreclosure papers is nerve-wracking. Your biggest concern will likely be how much time you have left in your home, and this can cause a tremendous amount of stress. Knowing exactly what’s going to happen will be a huge help in reducing your overall anxiety. This foreclosure timeline outlines the three main phases … Continued
- The Short Sales ProcessAre you thinking of doing a short sale on your home? If so, knowing what to expect and how long it will take are essential in planning your next move. In this video, I’m going to walk you step-by-step through the 3 stages of a short sale. If you want to rid yourself of debt … Continued
Allow us the opportunity to help you get on with your life!
When was the last time you felt relief? When was the last time you could answer the phone when it rang, or get your mail from the mailbox, without that sinking sense of dread that accompanies it?
For most, it has been too long to remember. That’s why we’re here to help. At Garden State Home Buyers, we want to help get you back to that state of mind. With our team, we will do everything in our power to get you out of the impossible situation that you have found yourself in, and get you back on the path to a “Fresh Start.”
We’re the best at what we do, and we can help. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a little peace of mind? You’ll be glad you called us….
Don’t Lose Your Home to Foreclosure!
- A foreclosure will remain on your credit report for 10 years!
- We’ll help you repair your credit FREE at our expense!
- Our accountants will guide you again 1099 and/or deficiency judgments!
- Take advantage of our 25+ years of combined experience…
- NO gimmicks!
Facing foreclosure can be one of the most stressful things you will ever experience. We understand that because we’ve been there too.
Jeff Friedman, the founder of Garden State Home Buyers, lacked options years ago when he almost lost everything. His car was repossessed and he declared Bankruptcy. In addition, both of his close business associates and another close friend lost their homes to foreclosure and ended up losing everything. Right then and there, Jeff decided that people should have more options when facing foreclosure, and he made that vision a vision when he founded Garden State Home Buyers.
The bottom line is that you are not alone. Guided by Jeff’s Real Estate and Short Sale expertise, along with his extensive knowledge of the Foreclosure process, our team will provide meaningful options for you and help you on your way to peace of mind. Your real estate problem is not going to “go away” on its own.
With our programs, we believe we are helping homeowners like yourself out of a difficult situation and we believe our program is in YOUR best interest. With the housing market today, you’d be surprised at just how many people are in your situation. It happens to good people, and it happens more often than you know.
The difference lies in who you turn to.
At Garden State Home Buyers, we are known as the go-to people for a reason. Quite simply, we’re the best at what we do. We specialize in creating win-win solutions for everyone involved. We have helped to create winning solutions for so many homeowners, and we’d like to help you too
We’re here to help you start the next chapter of your life. Are you ready?
Call Us Today! (201) 630-7333
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.